There is £1.64m available to allocate in grants from £2,500 to support jobs and economic growth in rural areas and these grants are available to support • Farmers • Woodland owners • Micro and small businesses (including start-ups) supporting the rural economy • Rural community and voluntary organisations • Public organisations including Town and Parish Councils. See the leader-flyer below for how to apply and more information.
- Ian Fleming our footpath officer has walks to join in with March 22, 2017
- Job Opportunity – SELBORNE PARISH COUNCIL – EAST HAMPSHIRE CLERK TO COUNCIL AND RESPONSIBLE FINANCIAL OFFICER Salary range of LC1-SCP 23-25 – LC2-SCP 26-29 pro-rata, depending on qualifications and experience. Flexible 15 hours per week. February 28, 2017
- Hampshire County Council would like to notify as many older and disabled people as possible that we are in the process of renewing bus passes which are due to expire 31 March 2017 February 21, 2017
- There is £1.64m available to allocate in grants from £2,500 to support jobs and economic growth in rural areas February 6, 2017
- An extra planning app will be added to the Agenda of 30th January January 27, 2017