BINSTED PARISH COUNCIL
Please come along to the Annual Parish Meeting on Monday April 9th 2018 to be held at the Wickham Institute, Church Street, Binsted @7.30pm.
We are at present conducting a review of the Parish assets and would love to hear your thoughts and ideas about them and how they can best serve the community.
Currently the Parish owns;
- The Recreation Ground and Pavilion, widely used in the centre of Binsted village.
- The Oval (of the original Oval fame) situated behind the Forest Inn at Holt Pound, not in use currently.
- The Allotment field and Recreation fields opposite the Jolly Farmer, rented out currently.
- Car parking strip opposite Binsted Church.
- The Phone Box, on the corner of Thurstons and The Street., recently adopted by the Parish Council
Refreshments will be provided
We look forward to seeing you there and hearing your ideas.